Tour and tastings
Visit our unique location above the Danube and enjoy the charms of our wines in the authentic premises of the winery. Get to know the Erdut vineyards with expert guidance and walk through the history of winemaking in the Erdut vineyard.
EXPERT GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- a visit to the Old Cellar from 1730, the oldest wine cellar in the Erdut vineyard
- a visit to the Adamovich-Cseh castle from the 19th century, which is a protected cultural property of the Republic of Croatia
- a walk under the vines (the so-called klanter) to the viewpoint with a view of the Danube and the Erdut Tower
- a visit to the Big Barrel, the largest wooden wine barrel in use in the world with a capacity of 75,000 litres (100,000 bottles) in which only Erdut Graševina (Welschriesling) ages.
Complete the tour according to your wishes with a wine tasting of our wines.
- tasting of 3 or 5 wines in the area in front of the Grand Barreltasting of 3 or 5 wines in the area in front of the Grand Barrel
- the tasting includes snacks and finger foods to neutralize the taste
WINERY TOUR DATES:
From 1 April to 19 November 2023 (except Sundays and bank holidays):
Every Friday starting at 12:00 p.m.
Every Saturday starting at: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
In the event that your desired date will not be possible due to our production process, we will offer you an alternative date. Thank you for your understanding.
Usluge za posjetitelje s cijenama po osobi u koje je uključen PDV:
|Winery Tour:||6,00 €|
|Winery Tour for children:||3,00 €|
|Winery Tour and tasting of 3 wines:||12,00 €|
|Winery Tour and tasting of 5 wines:||15,00 €|
For off-season tours, prices are available upon request.
Location: Erdutski vinogradi, Trg Branka Hercega 1, 31206 Erdut
(Admission at the winery store)
Tour in English upon request, in advance.
Duration: about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the group and the number of tastings
ORGANIZED TOURS FOR GROUPS